size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-10-2021, 02:52 AM
Aris didn't dignify Azure's teasing with an answer (well, maybe a little, since she stuck her tongue out at him) and anyway she was far too busy investigating. Though she had only just stuck her paw in the hollow, didn't even get a chance to feel around and find anything, when with a solid thwack of his big dumb bear paws he knocked her right out of the tree. She rolled as she hit the ground - firefly lights scattered or disappeared as she touched them, which was cool - and popped up with an indignant "Hey!" She scowled at him but his comment about their mom deflated her ire a little. "My claws are plenty long enough," she muttered sulkily, but then waved away her own objection. "Fine, fine, you can have all the fun of picking cool glowy things. And I can keep up! I'm probably faster than you anyway, you know. More agile." She bounced around like she was shadow boxing, juking back and forth to prove her point. Very agile. Super fast. "Hurry up Bear Boy, we have an investigation to do! I'll see if I can catch one of these things without it going out while you're playing in trees." She glanced around for a big leaf and rolled it into a cone and began stalking the fireflies again, swishing the leaf-cone at them to try to catch them - inefficiently, unfortunately, since they kept dancing around like a bunch of laser pointers teasing a cat. But it gave her something to do while Azure got his big ol bear dog butt up to the hollow to snag their glowy thing, assuming it didn't disappear too.