gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-10-2013, 11:45 AM

. . .

The girl was clearly not as at home in the silence as Cross was. Cross lightly tucked ears and sober expression were rather pale in comparison to the colorful words and strong attitude which was the chosen manner of the fae. She seemed puzzled by him, and hopefully not too offended or anything. Rather than continue on or join in the quiet or -as he had feared- ask him about the 'ghosts' he'd referred to, she made a comment on his chosen method of response. It was... thoughtfully put. This girl really knew herself quiet well. And yes Cross could see clearly that she was not one to hold back what went on behind those rain colored eyes. At the end of her words, Cross pawed the sod gently and flicked his ears a little. He didn't usually talk about himself, but the girl seemed to trying to figure him out just as he was with her.

"I'm not really... shy," the boy rumbled with quiet thought, "...so much as just... quiet. Kind of like you, I don't care what other people think, but I take it to the point of not even finding it worth my breath to tell them things." A low, solemn curl of air exited his sooty nose. "I wasn't always like that." He wasn't some freakish pup born with his mouth sewn shut. He'd been happy go lucky and talkative to the point of annoying. But not anymore.

. . .