size
Medium
build
Light
player
bones

The Ooze Participant
10-10-2021, 09:02 AM
As she looked at the girl more closely she could really notice how pale she was under all the muck she'd covered herself with. Mud found it intriguing, but also a bit nerve-wracking. As a wolf with a medicinal background, she had assisted her mother in delivering a variety of pups with a lot of irregularities. It wasn't like such a deformity altered the mind, but it did cause various health concerns. Mud knew they had a harder time with the sun, their pale eyes struggled to see as well. In her lifetime Mud had noticed the occasional wild animal that was pale as snow, with glowing red-pink eyes. Some of her family members said they were touched by the gods, others said they had the life sucked out of them, and that's why they were so pale. Either way, Mud was feeling especially anxious.

"Premonition... it's, ah... You feel as though something unpleasant will happen shortly, and you cannot shake the feeling, no matter how hard you try..." She stumbled through the words a bit, but hoped that she explained well enough for Hoarfrost to understand. Mud let out an exhale she did not know she'd been holding on to. "Yes, stay as long as you like, Hoarfrost. Lavender calms all creatures, even the spirits; encourages them to return to their peaceful slumber. I will remain awake until the sun rises and the spirits calmed. I am called Mud, by the way. It was Bog who mentioned your presence to me." Mud lowered her long snout to the ground and arranged the lavender in a way that pleased her. The gentle scent was calming to her.