An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
10-10-2021, 09:13 AM

Chimera chuckled as Avantika spoke. 'I doubt you've tasted much pleasure in your life.' While that was true--she'd only ever been on one date in her life and had never slept with anyone--it didn't mean she was going to stoop to this. Even if she had no empathy, she still wouldn't want it this way. She wanted someone to want her. That was a central point in her desires. She'd always loved validation and the approval of others, so taking someone against their will would make it less fun, not more.

But Chimera wasn't done. He grinned and leaned so that he was towering over her. She'd never felt so small, and as he made his offer, she felt even smaller. Sleep with him in exchange for the alliance. It was a testament to her extreme loyalty to the Hallows that she even considered it. But Art couldn't expect her to do this--this whoring herself out. But what if it didn't matter what her answer was? He was big enough to force her. Maybe if she agreed, he'd be gentler. All she had to protect herself was a tiny little hawk and herself, and that was not going to be enough.

Still, she couldn't say it. So, once he moved away, she made her choice "While your attempt at blackmail was--" She pushed all of her scorn into the word. "--interesting, I did say that this was only a possible alliance."

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.