ardent

Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby?

Kaija

Obscura
Prisoner

Expert Navigator (200)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
10-10-2021, 10:49 AM
Her uneasy mood shifted with alarming speed. One minute she'd been worried she might be seeing a ghost, and the next she perked right up and moved to close the distance between herself and the source of the voice, shaking dirt from her face and clambering to her paws. "You feel dead? That ain't good. Maybe you should find a healer or something, I'unno," she suggested, a hint of worry in her voice, but just a hint. Kaija didn't get overly involved in the lives of other people, not unless she really felt like it. This wasn't one of those times. She gave a little flick of her tail as Daphne came more into view, squinting a little to get a better look at her. "No, you're not intruding. Never been here before. I'm not from anywhere," Kaija explained casually. She'd been born somewhere, but she didn't consider that her home now. She went wherever she wanted, whenever she wanted. So far this whole thing was working out pretty nicely for her, but she knew the future could bring something different, not that she'd dwell on it for long. "I'm Kaija, by the way, if you were wonderin'."