Expert Fighter (210)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Overachiever
Snake EyesCritical Observation!1KCritical Hit!
10-10-2021, 02:15 PM

The colorful man had a mouth on him, and Fin's jaw hung open as he received a very firm and confident rebuttal that left the yearling near speechless. He shot a glare toward the departing mouse's tail - maybe Ares had a point and putting his mouth on it would be bad, but, really what was the fun in life without taking a few risks? The yearling puffed himself up to full height. "I'm not a pipsqueak." He argued back. "I'm Tyrfing Finnvi, not Saxe, but Chaos is my dad." Ares insisted they were related, and Fin wondered to himself whether this was a brother, uncle, cousin? There was a lot of family as far as his pack went, and even some weird ones like uncles who were younger then their nephews. "I wanted to catch one to see if it could be bred. We keep other animals, why not creepy glowing ones? Maybe they give better-then-normal meat."

He caught the unnerved way Ares looked away and followed his gaze toward where the mouse had become three - each of them staring with bright beady eyes and seemingly unperturbed by the two predators before them. "They are pretty creepy." Fin admitted after a moment. "I still want to catch one though - do you think I'd get in trouble if I brought one home?" Truthfully the yearling hadn't considered that they could be dangerous, and the last thing he'd have wanted to do was cause not-prankish-harm to one of his family members.

"Speech"

table art by nightauctor

[Image: Tyrfing_Chibi1.png]
Tyrfing has feline paws (with an extra toe on each foot), small horns, and amethyst saber fangs. These features may not be visible on all his art.
He has a black-chinned hummingbird companion named Coach and a mini emperor penguin named Private, and unless otherwise stated, assume the hummingbird is with him at all times.