An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
10-10-2021, 02:52 PM

Ophie struggled, paws hooking over the edge as she coughed and blinked the water out of her eyes. Well that had been terrible! At least now Ophie knew for certain that drowning would be an awful way to go, not for her, thank you very much! Her heart thundered in her chest as she turned and noticed Robert tweeting and pecking as dipped back and forth, a little fighter plane making his passes. Ready and arguably a little too willing to put an end to the stranger's life. Except Ophie didn't want it to come to that, it was clear this had all been one big understanding and was quick to flap her paw, shooing Robert off lest he went in for the kill this time.

"Ah I'm sorry he-Robert shoo!" The bird tweeted indignantly but gave in to Ophie's request. Though not entirely. He hopped back and forth on the ground, ready to have another go at the stranger if she made one wrong move. The ball was in her court, bucko! "I'm okay, I was just taking a dip." Sorta.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]