An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
10-10-2021, 04:06 PM

He continued to tease her and then asked whether Artorias wanted her home before nightfall. While he'd never given her a time to be back, and she figured he'd let her have her independence in that decision--it was the kind of leader he was--she really didn't want to spend the night here. She wanted to be home as soon as possible. Then she'd be safe.

He began to list out the advantages of an alliance with Fenmyre, and her thoughts spiraled more and more the more he spoke. 'Solidarity in the South, supplies won't be too far away. We've several highly skilled healers, a vast herb garden, a massive supply of waterproof skins that are all ready for winter, aid whenever and wherever it's needed.' What if the Hallows was attacked and they needed help? What if someone died in need of the aid Chimera promised because she didn't get this alliance? Their death would weigh on her conscience for the rest of her life, she knew. Would one lay with a monster really be so bad compared to someone's life, or maybe even multiple lives?

Kaata helped her a little, telling her what to say. "I doubt Art would be too happy to learn of this if I ran home and told him." The hawk hadn't wanted her to say the other thing she told her, but Avantika was not in the mood for thinking, so she said it anyway. "So you need to give me something to make it worth my time."

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.