size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
10-10-2021, 06:10 PM

Speak of the Adravendi and he shall appear! From the well worn path leading down to the beach, Ulric appeared, his great dappled brown form rising up onto the plains to fall into step alongside him. Artorias gave his fellow alpha a warm smile in greeting, nodding with a motion for Ulric to join him. "I'd never mind your company, Ulric," he replied, still finding it a bit odd to be able to address his former Aegis by first name instead of "sir". Just one of the many abnormalities of growing up, he supposed. Wolves stopped becoming "sir" and "ma'am" and just were who they were. Although Tamsyn would always be Mom to him.

Together the two of them walked along the coastal edge of the territory, Artorias keeping his eye out for dangers, but also just taking in the sights of his home. His home. His pack. Gods, being an alpha was a weird concept to wrap your mind around! "Preparations for the feast seem to be going well," he mentioned to fill the space between them with idle chitchat. It had been a while since he'd just gotten to catch up with Ulric. "I, uh... I wanted to say thank you, Ulric, for all the work you've done to help prepare me for... all of this. And for leading the Hallows the way my mother would've wanted after she passed." The Carpathius boy drew quiet for a moment, his eyes dimming while he thought of Resin. He hoped she would be proud of him, mistakes and flaws and all. "I wish she could've seen what she made... what we've become..."

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.