Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-10-2021, 09:47 PM

The smile on his face waned as she offered thanks. Nodding as he tried to dispel the rotting taste from his blood-soaked mouth, he glanced over to the carcass. Sure enough, the blue glow of whatever these fireflies had swarmed the beast without a moment's notice. Worried and nervous that perhaps whatever was affecting the bear would cause him harm, Gil looked back to the girl as she began to limp off somewhere. His own adrenaline was slowly fading away as the pain in his shoulder and leg spread across his body. Wincing with each step as he hobbled after Daphne, he wasn't going to wait around and find out if they would take offense.

"Name's Gilgamesh," he muttered, mouth still unsure of the flavor of the bear. Shivering from the cold, he eyed the hollowed tree she led him to. Stopping nearby, he kept his weight off of his now injured leg. "Not sure if that was a real bear," Gil offered, gaze once more going behind him to look at the glowing mound of a body they'd just taken down. Giving his head a shake to rid of whatever ideas were filling his thoughts, he focused on what was more important. "Thanks for helping patch me up," his voice was back the deep rumble it normally was as he waited for her assistance.

2262/2500

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him