Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
10-10-2021, 10:08 PM
Ulric easily fell into step beside Artorias and looked around the landscape around them while they followed the border on the patrol. Eventually the Aegis brought up the preparations for the upcoming feast and Ulric grinned with a nod of agreement. "It is. I think this will be the first time I've ever heard of a feast of giraffe steaks, but there certainly won't be any shortage of food." He was still proud of Ezra for leading the hunt and for the rest of the group for having the hunt go off without a hitch. He certainly would never have thought to go after an animal like that, but then again he had led them to hunt a mammoth so... perhaps a giraffe wasn't all that crazy. "The feast hall is looking good as well and it seems like the healers were able to gather a good amount of herbs for the pharmacy while they were out getting the flowers and greenery." He felt like the winter feast would be his last big event that he helped plan before he officially stepped down from alphaship so he was glad that the event was going well so far.

He looked to Arteries when the young man began to speak, blinking with surprise at the thanks he was given for the work he had put in to helping him prepare for his new role. That was easy to wave off as a given and something he would have done whether he had been asked to or not, but hearing Artorias thank him for leading The Hallows the way Resin would have wanted it to be led touched him. He had been extremely found of the former Aegis and he always hoped that he was doing right by her in his attempts to fill her paw prints even though that felt like an impossible task. "Well... it's been an honor," he said in response. He saw the emotion cross Artorias' face and listened with understanding as he spoke of how he wished Resin was here to see what it had all become. "I do too..." he said with a sigh, looking off toward the castle for a moment before looking back to Artorias and gently nudging his shoulder with his own. "She'd be proud of you. No doubt about that. You've grown into an incredible young man and you're going to be an even better alpha."

Ulric Adravendi