Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-10-2021, 10:45 PM

Clamping down on Dime's shoulder with a firm hold, he was careful not to puncture too deeply. With it being just a friendly spar, Gil wasn't quite aiming to hurt the boy too much. Yet, Dime was also agile and quick to react. Jaws reaching forward and latching onto his neck, he felt the shake and pull of Dime as he attempted to push him off. A chuckle resounded in his throat as he held his ground and refused to let go. Dime would have to try a bit harder than to get him to budge.

In the next moment, as his body tensed, he felt a paw kick out at his back. Claws rake against his skin as he finally released his purchase on Dime's shoulder. Pulling back and hopping away himself, he put a foot of room between them. Ready to go quickly, he pulled in a breath and lunged once more. Leaning down and getting low, he aimed for Dime's forearm. His teeth snapping loudly in a better attempt just to scare the smaller wolf, he pressed closer.

Gilgamesh vs Dimosthenes for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Intermediate Intellectual & Intermediate Fighter

ooc: did you still want this to be an official spar? can't forget the form if you do c:

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him