ardent

I Want More

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2013, 04:44 PM
um i didn't know if you intended to make him pounce or not but your first round can start in your next post xD also, i didn't know if you wanted to have this judged or not, seeing as how they will probably both be inexperienced so we wouldn't receive an accurate gauge of our capabilities, but if you do, that's fine c: doesn't matter to me what happens, but regardless, at the end morphine will probs interfere and be like "wtf u guise are such noobs, let me teach you" xD

A shift in the grasses behind her slumbering form alerted her to the presence of a bystander, causing her eyelids to flutter open to unveil her mismatched gaze and her minuscule skull to elevate from its perch upon her outstretched forepaws. Her muzzle rotated ninety degrees and her vigilant pupils darted towards the source of her disturbance, the underdeveloped silhouette of her sibling entering her peripheral view and forcing a smirk to manifest upon her porcelain countenance, twisting the very tips of her leathery lips upwards and into a grin befitting of the Cheshire cat. The vulnerable tyke was blissfully unaware of the fact that her brother was crouched with the intentions of obscuring himself from view so that he may pounce upon her, so she allowed her posture to slacken as he approached, plush tendril of a tail wrapping about her haunches as she attempted to create space for the male to seat himself beside where she had oriented herself, inviting the hellion to join her in her siesta. As she craned her neck toward the side, tucking her skull against her right shoulder so that her sibling could remain in the premises of her peripheral view, the devious expression that had plagued her visage since his arrival vanished abruptly, astonishment striking the babe while she observed as Codeine?s body became aerial, his unforeseeable launch directed at her totally relaxed form.

A brief gasp vacated her unhinged jaws to accompany the shock that had greeted her, shifting her entire mass towards the left half of her body to aide her as her lithe body twisted away from itself, rolling onto her spine just as Codeine plummeted atop her. Instinctively, her hind limbs would bunch themselves in to shield her underbelly from any possible attempts he would make to harm the vulnerable flesh, her forelimbs simultaneously thrusting up in the direction of her siblings face, hoping that her bare palms would impact the sides of his face and force his skull and jaws out of reach of her body, entire form writhing frantically with her attempts to slide out from her position beneath him. Jaws would remain gaping but her gluttonous incisors would make no motion to seize his flesh, simply threatening her sibling should he decide to pull anything funny. ?Cody!? she screeched as she wildly motioned beneath him. ?Cody, gerroff me!?

ARTEMIS vs CODEINE

for

PRACTICE

round number

one ? two ? three