An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
10-11-2021, 07:17 AM
Her eyes wandered the fireflies around the brute when he asked, but she was much more interested in keeping her eyes on him rather than following the unknown matching specks. They seemed to dance around him, or them, or maybe it was just her imagination. But she couldn't help but feel like they were meant to be here together. "They seem to like you." She spoke with still that small smile. It wasn't an answer to his question, but an answer more to her own. He was just the same as her, or well, mortal despite their more unique coats.

For the first time she had laid eyes on him, she found her gaze falling to her paws that gently rushed across the colored ice under them. "They have taken something from me." She mentioned maybe almost spookily, though didn't go into details and may have appeared to not want to as her smile faded. But it lifted again slightly as she looked back up at him, "Were you going to take something from me too?" She was testing him, though maybe it wasn't necessarily the time to discover what she needed, or what she wanted after everything she had lost. The air was dense, the moon and the fireflies that may not have even been fireflies collaborated to make the haunting scene. But she worried little about the dangers of the changes, and the danger of the brute that joined her.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.