An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
10-11-2021, 05:31 PM

It was disappointing with how easily the newcomer had dismissed Azure's very helpful advice and warning - had word spread that fast on how untrustworthy he was? That was unfortunate, and Azure couldn't determine if it upset him because it would ruin his fun, or because as co-alpha he should probably be considered some font of knowledge. Ah, well. The wolf in the sand had eventually stopped flailing as the fireflies ended their assault and he trotted closer, a grin touching his maw. "Typically an alpha's word is given a bit more weight then that." He joked, as good-naturedly as Az could manage. Though as he drew closer the recognition hit him, the full moon reflecting off the water and lighting up the 'stranger' which was definitely not a stranger.

Azure sighed, throwing himself down on his rump and displacing a cluster of fireflies which poofed beneath his weight. "Magnus? Fuck, I wasted all my friendly-socializing on the one wolf who doesn't deserve it." He complained. "The fireflies are harmless, they seem to disappear if you hit them hard enough and not in an explosion of guts, either. They just vanish." It was no fun poking at a wolf who already knew him, especially not one who'd already admitted he'd disliked him.  

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.