ardent

is that a ghost or do you wanna hold my hand?

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
10-11-2021, 06:09 PM

She thought there were monsters out here? Well, if Kaija was getting spooked by all of this then it really had to be bad. Like pack up your explorer gear and go home, kind of bad. Ophie glanced about shiftily, heart fluttering in her chest as- eep! What was that? Ophie shuffled right up to Kaija's side, leaching against the heft of her shoulder. She'd always felt braver, a little more capable by her best friend's side, but this really was toeing the line. Bordering on too much.

What if...the lights turned evil and red? How were they supposed to fight against lights of all things? As though sensing Ophie's hesitation the sprites beamed lighter, chasing away the shadows like the lure of an anglerfish.

"Kaija...can we head back?" There she said it, but didn't feel any less awful for ruining it all.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]