size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
10-11-2021, 08:00 PM

Tira was undeterred by her brother's annoyed, sleepy grumbles while she tried to wake him. She had given him hell every time he tried to get her up without her consent, so she wasn't about to give up now! The world was too pretty to sleep right now! Eventually, Arc relented and got up, though the look on his face showed it was under extreme duress. Satira didn't care; her brother needed to see this! She didn't want to have an adventure without him! "You'll seeeee!" sang Satira when Arc asked what was so exciting. She led her golden-furred brother out of the den, eagerly grinning and watching his reaction when he saw the glowing world around them.

The look of surprise and awe on Arcturus' face made all the trouble waking him up worth it. "See? Isn't it cool?" She gazed out over the faintly glowing world and the sea of blue fireflies once more, a huge smile on her face. She was glad to see her brother no longer sad, even if only for a moment. "I dunno, I just woke up and everything was like this," she explained, then gave her brother an expression of "duh". "Well of course we're gonna investigate! Why do you think I got your sleepy butt up?"

Giving him a playful nudge, Satira ran out into the night with a giggle. Pale blue eyes seemed to glow like the world in the ethereal moonlight, drinking in all of the strange goings-on around her. Up above in the inky black heavens, the stars seemed to streak across the sky, almost as if they were moving like the fireflies around her. She lifted a paw to one of the bugs when it floated leisurely by, almost touching it before it faded out of existence. Despite how odd everything was, Tira didn't feel scared. She had Arc with her, and together nothing could scare them!

"Satira"