Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-10-2013, 05:16 PM

She enjoyed the sight of this woman. Violet eyes and pristine white fur. She did not match Canttina in beauty. Canttina was rugged, harsh, and battered. Though, Canttina still carried herself with a certain elegance to be marked. Her golden eyes were soft, a sense of lust were within them at all times. She knew how to set men off, it was a part of her trade. Though, she liked the dark ones like her. The ones who played like here. The ones who killed like her. Those were the Wolves she was really attracted to. Though, this little lady seemed to have more to her. Alena was a bit to quiet and normal for Canttina. The demon believed everyone hid something, whether they wore it on their sleeve or not.

The violet eyed fae spoke to Canttina. A smirk spread across her bloody lips. So she was in the pack? Ament. Madame Medusa. Canttina pinned these names in her mind. She nodded, "I do believe we speak of the same thing. Tell me of the pack, my lovely. Do you believe they would appreciate having a woman like me within their ranks?" She tilted her head and waited for an answer anxiously. She wondered if they would take a woman like her into their pack. An insane demon like her. What is your trade lovely? What do you do?" She wished to know more of this little woman.

speech

Table by Pann, Image by Jolee