size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-11-2021, 11:07 PM
Who would have thought this night would be twofold. A curse, and a blessing. A night plagued by fear and creatures foul, with a pre-dawn contrast of beauty and glow. A look upwards displayed the very start of light spilling across the sky, just the hint of tendrils. They had survived the night, and it seemed their reward would be to marvel at the beauty around them.

At ihos words, she glanced down at herself, seeing the way the coiling fire of her legs took on the flow of a real flame. It was like her leg was bruning in truth, but she felt no pain. She gasped softly, raising her paw and then Iho was ushering her towards the waters edge. She paired down at herself, and saw the glimmer of light sparking around her eyes. Ohhhh she breathed, entranced. She was almost as beautiful as her sister, now.

And then, just as suddenly as it had appeared, the glow was gone. The morning light broke across the sky, and chased away the shadows and the glow. The birds chirped, the frogs croaked, and the world was normal. Sane. “My parents!” she squeaked at his words, aghast. What if they had noticed her disappearance? “We’d best be quick” she whispered conspiratorially to him. “Always Iho, you're my friend.” she said, reaching her paw across to touch his. “Is it… safe, for you to be camping out here at night? Maybe we should talk to my mother, and see if you can stay in the pack, where it’ll be safer?”

Speech