size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-11-2021, 11:58 PM
Kotori rolled his eyes as the girl was bowed at the boar, resigned tolerance waiting for her to finish the idiocy when suddenly the boar and fireflies disappeared.  Kotori’s jaw hung open a bit as he stared at the spot where the boar had been.  The girls words about spirits suddenly having more weight to them.  It was impossible!  It had to be impossible! Wasn’t it?  

The notion she was right and he’d been wrong wasn’t sitting well with the proud boy but his mind was having a hard time finding any other answer.  Shoot he’d deal with it later.  She wasn’t pressing the matter at least.  Kotori had enough of fireflies and spirits he had no place to stay here longer than necessary or return anytime soon.  Kotori nodded at her agreeance to leave as he started a leisurely walk back towards their pack land.  They could go faster of course but he’d make sure it was at a pace she wanted to go.

“You gave me your name, I got a bit distracted to respond properly.  I’m Prince Kotori Fatalis.” Her name was longer than his but he’d make sure she knew they were on equal footing in regards to the quality of their blood.  His words were more polite now than at the start, “So, what did make you choose this place to travel to?” He changed his phrasing from asking why someone couldn’t defend herself to just an individual decision of where to go for a bit more politeness at least.  “I’ve been roaming a lot so for me it's just kind of seeing what the world has to offer in interesting sights.”  The fact she felt status meant not needing to fight interested him and her believing the boar to be a spirit was now intriguing also.  Kotori actually wanted to know a bit more about the girl.  Did Ashen really not have princesses fight?

Kotori Fatalis

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]