An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
10-12-2021, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2021, 12:56 AM by Azure. Edited 1 time in total.)
You've come in at a good time for the event! If you need any event prompts done, you can hit me up on discord RelevantKoala#3598 and we can make sure to get it spree'd out before the due date :)

As for plots, I've got this character [Azure] specifically who'd take in and traumatize someone - he's a quite sadistic man, co-alpha (trial periodish ICly) for the Armada, who tends to look for outside sources of getting that sadism out so he doesn't get in shit from the higher ups who will strip him of his title of heir. He could use a slave to harass and beat up! Though he'd go as far as physical torture, he's not the type for sexual trauma so if you're looking for that for Theon, he wouldn't work!

I also have some kinder wolves who he could befriend - Aryn is his age and wouldn't hurt a fly, she's infact so inept as a wolf that she has been known to cry and/or vomit if needing to kill something. I have a few in the middle who'd probably enjoy harassing him / skilling up with him (they're hunter/fighters, so we could do hunting threads together!) as well as very outgoing friendly male Artisan who'd likely either try to befriend or get in the pants of Theon, as he's quite an open flirt (and he's navigation and addicted to races, so more skill opportunities!)

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.