Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-10-2013, 06:57 PM

Her tail batted on the ground behind her. Her nose twitched and her ears flicked. The woman sighed gently, she was a little tired due to her nightly adventures. Her yellow orbs continued to reside on the feline. The woman's voice filled her earthly toned ears. She tilted her head and laughed. The demoness admired the woman a little more. Oh yes, she was interested in this one. Very much so. The feline then let forth her name. The Wolf smiled softly, jagged teeth flashed in the sunlight. Silverback. What an interesting name.. "Your mother chose well." It was a nice name, just a bit .. unoriginal. Though, she assumed the Leopards had a different culture then her species.

She yawned softly before the womans voice filled the air again. Canttina let another smile slip across her scarred lips. She asked the demoness to watch the sunrise together. The mahogany girl nodded, "Oh, I would love to my darling Silverback." The demon giggled and got up. She shook some snow from her dark pelt and rolled her shoulders. The woman lurked towards the feline. She waited for direction, she didn't know where the woman would want to go. "After you my love."

"Talk!"