Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
10-12-2021, 06:19 PM

Relm had still traveled alone but had found more comfort around the pack that her uncle had claimed to. She wasn't quite sure what exactly she wanted for her own life yet, and didn't want to tie down anywhere at this moment. The threat of her father seemed to fade as the days went on. Maybe she wasn't so important to him after all.

She came to stop by the sunset falls, coming along the bank and taking a drink from the freezing water. The changes of the world around her she had grown used to, but didn't find it so inviting. The fireflies annoyed her as they seemed to have some sort of intellectual minds and pester her just for the fun of it. Or at least that's what she believed.

As her head rose from the drink of water, her mind on where she would lay down for the night, she was only greeted with a number of different animals. A small doe, a raccoon, a squirrel up in a tree, they all seemed to gather in one general area and stare back at her with some sort of possessed glow in their eyes. She tensed up and started to back away, she wasn't sure what was happening but she knew she wanted to get out of here.

"Relm"