size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
10-12-2021, 06:44 PM

thinking "speech" "others"

Russet form slid easily through the night, trailing after the fresh scent of his niece. Sister? No, he still refused to acknowledge that. He'd been so busy in his new home that he hadn't given the girl as much attention as she deserved, and he intended to change that. When he did manage to catch up to her, he found the young girl facing off with a number of the winter's latest creations. Each of the small animals was dappled or shrouded in shades of blue and purple, and their eyes glowed eerily. He drew quietly up alongside his niece, leaning closer so he could murmur into her left ear. "Don't worry, it's your uncle." he began softly, hoping he wouldn't frighten her too much with his sudden approach and close proximity. "I think if we take down the doe, the others will lose their nerve and scatter. I wouldn't mind getting a better look at what's been happening to these animals, either." he explained quietly, already dropping his stance so his weight was distributed more evenly over his legs. Then, he looked over their prospects. The squirrel would really be no issue at all, and likely skitter into the tree as soon as they got too close. Raccoons were always a bit of a wild card, and there was no telling if they would choose to fight or flee when approached. The doe, with her razor sharp hooves and notable glare, she would be a problem if left to her own devices. It would be best to kill her and examine her innards- maybe the strange, never-waning moon had done something to the animals beyond just the change in their pelts.

"I'm going to try and move around to flank them from the right, you go left, and we should be able to drive her into the open." he said, cerulean gaze flitting to the lean form of his young niece. She was almost certainly skilled enough to hold her own, but he wanted to help. Perhaps he was also being a bit selfish, using her strange encounter to fuel his own interests in the strange occurrences of late. Regardless, there was a chance they could also eat well tonight. Provided mutant deer were not poisonous.

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster