size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 21K
10-12-2021, 06:59 PM

TIME IS A BUTTERFLY, I'M RIPPING OFF WINGS

The challenge was over, and night was falling. It was certainly taking its sweet time of it, to say the least. Having quickly abandoned the cacophonous crowd that had gathered to witness the battle for the dissolved pack, and the uproar that had followed, he had sought distance and the quiet that would come with solitude. However, he'd happened upon the trail of a fae that happened to wear some traces of his family's scent mingling with her own. How curious. Perhaps this was one of Manea's handmaidens. Heavy paws carried the horned brute along the fresh scent trail of the strange femme until she was within sight. Monochrome and petite, at least by their family's standards. The hellish male made no effort to hide the sounds of his approach, and instead loomed over her as he drew up along her left side with a calculating stare. Before it could be considered rude, he lifted his gaze to the stone wall that they were both trodding alongside. The pale moon cast its rays upon the smooth stone, and set it shining brightly with the glitter of frost and thin drifts of snow.

"Look there," he grunted gesturing with a jerk of his thick snout towards the retreating hind end of a snowshoe hare into its burrow at the base of the stone wall. "was it.. purple?" he asked hesitantly, amber eyes narrowing as he lowered his skull towards the ground in hopes he could catch one more glimpse of the fleeing animal. As one little foot drew the rest of the way into the underground burrow, he confirmed to himself that yes, it was purple. A shade or two lighter than his cousin, but undeniably draped in a coat of lavender instead of the usual ivory. Grunting dismissively, he returned his attention to the ebony marked fae beside him. "Poe Mendacium," he rumbled. "I noticed you were amongst Manea's supporters." he added conversationally.

SPEECH || actions || OTHERS

POE IS RATED M, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT HE IS PRONE TO ALL MANNER OF VIOLENCE AND CRUELTY.
NONE OF THIS REFLECTS HOW VIRGIL FEELS ABOUT YOU OR YOUR CHARACTER, PROMISE!