size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
10-12-2021, 08:33 PM

Finally, there it was! Arcturus smiled! Seeing her brother wear any emotion other than pain and sorrow on his face lightened Satira's little heart and made the girl feel like all the effort she'd done to care for him had been worth it. Deep down, she knew this was only a bandaid over the grievous wound losing his father had inflicted on him, but it was the first real sign that she was doing something to help Arc, even if it was just a little something. She watched when a firefly came down to land on the end of his nose, then disappeared as well, leaving her brother looking crosseyed and dopier than usual. Tira giggled along with her brother's laugh, eagerly leaning back into his side while they cuddled in the moonlight and watched the fireflies and stars overhead. Satira loved the stars and moon, and seeing them all strange and different felt like a new and exciting experience!

Satira met her brother's gaze and smile with one of her own, her tiny tail wagging almost in perfect sync with his. "Of course, Arc. I wasn't gonna have fun without you," she replied while she nuzzled into his shoulder, noting how he was already starting to get noticeably bigger than she was. "I just wanted to make you happy again, because you're my brother and I love you." Turning her pale blue eyes back up to the streaks of stars, Satira settled herself in, ignoring the cold air of winter around them. So long as she had Arc at her side, she'd be warm. They could stay out here as long as he wanted, forgetting the problems of the world in this special wonderland, even if only for a moment. Whenever he was ready they could go back in to bed, but until then it was just the two of them and nothing could bother them.

"Satira"