size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 21K
10-12-2021, 11:00 PM

TIME IS A BUTTERFLY, I'M RIPPING OFF WINGS

The fae wore a steely expression, her eyes empty of anything other than cold calculation. Well, he could certainly appreciate stoicism amongst strangers. When she spoke, it was without almost any inflection at all, each statement was one of simple fact. "No. It's blue." she replied bluntly, and kept walking. The titan grunted wordlessly in acknowledgement, but found himself drawn to find out the truth. It had looked purple to him, and now that he had someone contesting his observations, he wanted to prove himself. Long legs picked up his pace, skirting around the femme and towards the burrow at the base of the wall that he'd seen. Over the crunch of wet snow beneath his massive paws, he nearly didn't hear her speak up again. "Imperia Mendacium." she said, giving the beast pause. A small grin curved over his handsome features, baring pearlescent fangs to the pale moonlight.

Before he would bother expending the effort of digging through the permafrost hardened turf, the titan thrust his massive ash gloved paw into the entrance of the burrow. A few sharp teeth to the thick leather of his pawpads would be a small price to pay to discover who was right about the pelt of the mysterious hare. "So you're family!" he said with that grin still tipping up the corner of his lips. He felt a few cautious snaps of flat hare teeth catching the thick fur at the ends of his toes, but each time he curled his claws forth to catch the tender flesh of the animal's face, it was gone. Fuck. "You'll have to forgive me for not knowing, I don't think I've seen you before. Whose kid are you?" he asked in the light tone that was meant to invite conversation, removing his thick forearm from the burrow as he did. Then, he hooked his toes around the edges of the burrow entrance and started pulling the earth away. Muddied snow flew around his burly form on all sides as he fought through the hard substrate in search of his quarry. The faint glow that began to emanate from deeper within the hollow was certainly promising, but he couldn't quite tell what hue it was, exactly. He'd have to pull the little critter out by its ears to tell for certain.

SPEECH || actions || OTHERS

POE IS RATED M, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT HE IS PRONE TO ALL MANNER OF VIOLENCE AND CRUELTY.
NONE OF THIS REFLECTS HOW VIRGIL FEELS ABOUT YOU OR YOUR CHARACTER, PROMISE!