Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
10-13-2021, 04:42 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

The smaller woman was quick and Pyralis was forced to adjust with limited time to do so. As Zee moved for her face Pyralis tweaked her attack just slightly and snagged the woman's lower jaw in betwixt her own. While she stopped the movement of the lower, nothing she could do would stop Zee's fangs from shredding her right cheek. Blood spilled free and the wound stung sharply but Pyralis was not deterred. She kicked off hard with all four legs, seeking to slam her chest into Zee and pin the smaller woman beneath her larger form. She could hear Alkali calling to her, the hawk keeping an eye out on the proceedings below. Pyralis was focused on the task at hand, defeating this woman and then… well, something, she'd figure out something. She always did.

ooc: feel free to pp having Zee pull free. I think if she ducks clear down at this point Pyralis is going to go flipping right over her
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!