size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
10-13-2021, 04:55 PM

While he spoke, Artorias took note of the reactions in the smaller wolf's eyes and posture. A tilt of a head, guarded confusion and bewilderment. Her ruby eyes were expressive, even when she didn't say much. The woman introduced herself as Laeta and Artorias cocked a lopsided smile to the stranger who was no longer nameless to him. She said she was looking to join a pack and the young man raised a curious brow. It had been some time since newcomers had come to the Hallows looking to join their ranks. She didn't smell of another pack or band, which meant she was a loner and indeed not a spy—not that a spy would be able to glean much from a pack that was open to virtually anyone who needed asylum and care. "Is that so?" Artorias gave an intrigued nod while he considered the older woman's words. She had been polite, if not appearing rundown and timid. She needed a safe harbor to rest, if nothing else, and that was what the Hallows was.

"Come with me, Laeta. Let me show you around. My mother would think me rude if I kept a guest at the threshold." Artorias turned to welcome Laeta past the territory borders and into Hallowed lands, giving her a soft look to hopefully help put her at ease. He could sense her tension and trepidation. Her physical state left little question to the lifestyle she'd been leading. At the very least, he wanted to get some food in her belly and get her comfortable with what his pack was about before having the serious conversation of joining their ranks. He was always happy to welcome new members, but the Hallows had also suffered their fair share of loss recently. He wanted Laeta to be sure this was where she wanted to be.

If she followed, Artorias would lead the way down the rolling grass plains towards the castle gates and the protection of high stone walls. It was a bastion of sanctuary and healing. Perhaps Laeta would find both things here as well. "Are you familiar with the Hallows? Did you find us by chance, or did you come looking for us?" he asked, casting a glance back over his shoulder to her. "We're a fairly new pack, just over a year old. I wouldn't blame you if you hadn't."

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.