size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
10-13-2021, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2021, 06:31 PM by Shelby. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ezra was such a diligent and loyal member of the Hallows and easily his best friend in the pack. It was why he knew he would be perfect for Chimera's request—but it also made it that much harder to have to turn him loose, even if only for a short time. Ezra mentioned he'd been out here, but not in some time. Artorias had suspected as such. Most wolves didn't have a reason to travel out to the other side of Auster, so they wouldn't know of the existence of Fenmyre. The pack itself was like a well kept secret of the southern continent, a hidden treasure of debauchery and lechery. And he was about to send one of his purest wolves into its midst. He prayed by whatever deities cared to look down upon them that Ezra wouldn't be tainted by his time there.

Gazing across the waves to the lone island sitting silently amidst choppy waters, Artorias lifted a blue paw and pointed it in the direction of the island. "Do you see that island over there?" he said, waiting for Ezra to confirm before he continued. "The island has been claimed by a new pack. You can probably just about smell them over the salt. They're called Fenmyre. I've been in talks with their king, Chimera, about forming an alliance so we can have a unified Auster. He's open to the idea, but asked for assistance protecting his pack while they get established and have a few warriors amongst their ranks." Artorias turned his amber gaze to his friend at his side. "That's why I brought you out here. I wanted you to see the place you'll be spending the next season."

Rising to his paws, Artorias continued a leisurely gait down the beach, peering into each tide pool he passed, watching the small fishes swimming within each. His larger paws crunched through the gritty sand, waiting to hear Ezra ask any questions and preparing to address his concerns as they popped up. "I chose you for this special assignment because I need a wolf I can trust, and who I know will keep their head about them and be damn good at their job. You're our best warrior, Ezra. I just need you to train any of their recruits, keep the pack safe, and don't do anything to get yourself in trouble. Just..." He took a deep breath, trying to figure out how to word this warning to his friend. "...make good choices. You're not stupid, which is why I trust you to do this for the Hallows."

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.