Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
10-13-2021, 07:06 PM

speech

Faith watched her mother with the same rapt attention she always had when being showed a new ceremony but there was a sluggishness in her, her body visibly deflated. The usual joy she had felt for learning something new from her mother was somewhat muted. Of all her siblings she seemed to have taken the departure from the shrine the hardest. Somehow out of all of them she seemed to be the most likely to have her faith shaken... Maybe ironically.

Still, she couldn't help the excitement she felt when the notion that finally, they would meet Archon, willing herself to fall asleep as they all settled down. Sleep would tug at her just as it did her siblings and they would drift off, Faith twitching awake to see an unfamiliar landscape and yet she could feel the comforting warmth of her brother at her side. She rose, not feeling the usual clinginess of sleep on her limbs as she lifted herself from sleep. Faith tipped her head back, mouth agape as she listened to her mother's call echoing off ethereal landscapes she couldn't quite seem to force into focus. Then something approached, she felt him more than she sensed him in any other way, her dual-toned eyes narrowing as she pinpointed the blue gaze that approached them.

In her own turn, she would join her siblings, stepping forward and lifting her own voice surprised by how loud it sounded in her own head when it felt so weak in her chest. "And I am Faith."

Art by Asphodely
Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.