Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
10-13-2021, 08:36 PM

Faith wanted to believe that the changes in the season were something to do with their ascension, a new generation of Abraxas (though they didn't call themselves that anymore) having reached their paws into godhood properly for the first time. It was almost comforting, the blue of the fireflies even felt a little like they were meant for her, she too glowed a soft blue at night after all. Tonight she was curious to see if they would lead her anywhere.

And it seemed they would, to an extent. Faith would happen upon the pair of young women, feeling her heart hammer a little stronger as she realized she recognized one of them. Faith approached with all the grace she could muster, feeling the way the fireflies flitted around her. "Actually I wonder that too." She said, lifting her voice as she approached. She hadn't thought the soft lights to be a vision, at least not based on the way the rest of her family seemed to see them but worth always checking. For a moment her gaze roved over the two. First the absolutely tiny girl. Faith was used to being among the tallest in any group but this girl? Well she was shorter than any wolf she'd ever seen, her brow quirked, curious before her face would briefly flash with concern before she managed to rein it back in. Biting down on the desire to question Gossamer on what had happened to mar her pretty face, her stomach doing flips all the while.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.