ardent

KNEEL TO THE CROWN

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
08-11-2013, 02:44 AM

delicate ribs rose and fell as the retired man gathered himself. coppery spectacles took in the world from below, watering slightly - he wasn't quite yet used to his blurring vision. he seemed to be losing his farsight, and when he attempted to really concentrate on something more than a few hundred yards away he'd acquire nothing more than a headache. a sickening feel came to him, stomach churning and a vile taste poisoning his throat. he clutched his eyes shut, willing his stomach to calm. he didn't need this now - not when he was already down.

a voice caused gray ears to swivel and eyes his opened only briefly before he had to close them again. his own voice, gruff and forced out, fell from tense jaws. "you could say that." slowly the churning dispersed, and he managed to roll to his stomach. the stranger spoke again, and this time the veteran answered with a softened authority. "no, no.. just allow me a moment." he adjusted himself accordingly and raised, shoulders squaring and tail leveling for balance. once standing, the man looked upon the face of his visitor and grinned politely. "i'd heard, before my departure, that there was an area one could go to in order to find residence. i am in said place, am i not?"

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF