Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
10-14-2021, 10:35 AM
Relm's eyes followed where the woman searched though it seemed she wasn't really looking for anything. Relm could also feel it in the air, like something was watching them, or waiting for just the right moment to drop the bomb. If the woman was anything like Relm, she would just have to face the events on her own and learn how to move on and survive. Though Relm hadn't always been on her own, she just liked to believe it to an extreme considering her father had left her alone nearly all day since she was weened.

Relm tensed back a bit as the woman swatted her tail at a firefly, Relm's own head lowered to avoid it as it floated away even though it wasn't so close to her. Relm didn't quite understand that fungi could be hybrid, her intelligence worked in other areas. But when the woman turned her attention back on her, she shrugged, "I don't know. I've lived in the North most my life, but I've definitely never seen anything glowing like, well, everything that is these days."

"Speech"