Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-14-2021, 01:17 PM

Their laughter faded into a quiet echo in the caverns as they ventured deeper in. The light soon grew into the darkness where Audra too was squinting to see the path in front of them. Becoming more worried that they would get lost in the depths, she nearly ran into Jynn as the other girl turned to look back at her. Hesitating, Audra too glanced at the pinhole of an opening. Clacking her teeth together in a thoughtful motion, she shrugged. "I think I've collected all the moss I can carry and I haven't seen any fungi," her voice trailed off as she looked to the ceiling and then back ahead. It was nothing but pitch black shadows and a narrow pathway. If there was nothing else to see down there, maybe they should turn back?

An idea struck her mind as she smiled. Perhaps it was dangerous, but it could also be fun. "Would you wanna race back? Make it interesting," she questioned, her golden eyes eyeing Jynn to see her interest in the option. Since they'd already walked down here, the path was somewhat familiar and while it was precarious, it couldn't pose too much of a threat.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise