Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-14-2021, 02:53 PM

[Image: damahmv-98f54c76-725b-4a88-865b-39f7bc97...54TGUg_kWc][Image: dao1y89-c6b58ff1-e893-49d6-a873-0a9298a9...9ruRcNiqEc]

Frozen with a small amount of fear, she wasn't sure what to do. Was this stranger going to attack her? Was she waiting for her to run? She had no idea that the girl's intentions were to protect her; she had no time to be asking questions. Expecting the other wolf to jump at her at any moment, a few seconds passed as the girl assured her she wasn't trespassing anywhere. The girl also didn't move from her sitting position. Confused and slightly embarrassed from her reaction, Audra's ears swept back as she glanced away. How could she act so foolishly? A frown creased her crinkled expression as she met the girl's gaze.

The way the girl's striking blue eyes seemed to pierce through her soul made her swallow loudly. Avantika. That's a pretty name. The words sprang up in her head but her dry mouth refused to speak. Licking her lips in an anxious manner, Audra shook herself off briefly as she stepped away from the tree trunk's safety. "I-I'm sorry," the stumble of an apology came out first, her cheeks would have turned scarlet if russet and tan fur weren't covering them. "I-it's n-nice to meet you, Avantika," her voice was still hesitant, but nonetheless a soft chime like that of a fairytale princess. "M-my name's A-Audra." It was hard to spit the words out, but she finally managed. Her belly did flip flops as she too was unsure if she should stop staring at the other girl.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise