Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth1K
10-14-2021, 03:10 PM
Wendigo was late to the party, but in his defense he had a good reason. There had been the most precious little fox he’d ever seen. So cute, so fluffy, so snowy white. He’d seen it and thought to himself ’oh yes, I have to wear it’. And so began a long chase. It had ended in what he considered a success for the both of them; he got a lovely fox coat and the fox got to be a lovely fox coat. Win/win.

He frisked onto the scene wearing the still raw and a little bloody fox pelt around his shoulders like a rich lady’s stole. Looking like its face had been freshly peeled off its skull and with its paws and tail still attached, it didn’t exactly look like it belonged in a sophisticated woman’s wardrobe. To boot, it also smelled strongly of fearful fox musk, but Wendigo was oblivious to its many flaws. He was in love with its plush fur and the downy softness made him so very happy.

The merry gremlin leaped to the drinks and began to riffle through the things on offer. He was indecisive; tempted first by one and then intrigued by another’s color, smell or container. On and on his perusing went; one was a bowl, one was a bottle, another was a lovely color. There were simply too many options. It was likely he would have remained in limbo had not the voice of a girl caught his attention. Wendigo turned to look at Ophelia and lit up. There was so much to take in! It was like the drinks all over again; his eyes didn’t know where to go. “Whoa,” he enthused. “You’re huge! Like the opposite of me.” He spoke no lie; she was tall and obese; he was short and borderline emaciated. “Nice! What’s the saying ‘more to love’?” Oh, drinks. That’s why he was here. Without considering the girls any further, Wendigo went back to rummaging through the drinks.