gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
10-14-2021, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 05:27 PM by Chimera. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Is that so?" A low rumble came from the doorway. Chimera had arrived just in time to hear those words float past Dalila's lips. The woman was pregnant and yet she told Siren first instead of him? He assumed that he was the father of the puppies. It wasn't as though he'd let her stray from his sight while her heat was so strong. She hadn't left the island, he was sure. "Too afraid to tell me yourself?" The brow above his clouded eye arched. "Or were you planning on killing them?" He didn't care either way. They could live or they could die. It was the fact that Dalila hadn't come to inform him, the father, first that was irritating. She did know how to rub him the wrong way.

The brute continued to stand in the doorway, staring at the pair of women. "If I hadn't heard this, would you have told me?" His gaze shifted to Siren and he stared at his little sister with a piercing look. It was no secret that Dalila would always choose Siren over him, but would Siren always choose Dalila over him? He made no move to get any closer to the women, he simply stood where he was, expecting answers from one or both.

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.