An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
10-14-2021, 07:39 PM

Sota was always tended to be more cautious than most wolves he came across, but tonight he was downright uneasy. Something was wrong, though he hoped it was just his imagination running wild on him. Such a thing seemed easy to him these days, with the nights growing longer and longer as winter settled in. At least running into someone helped comfort his slightly frazzled nerves, if only for a moment. As he approached he gave an apologetic grin, accompanied by a nervous chuckle.

He was pretty sure he had seen them disappear and it wasn't a sight he'd quickly forget. "I.... I was hoping my eyes were playing tricks on me," he admitted somewhat bashfully. "I've never seen anything quite like this before. It's not... a normal thing for this time of year, is it?" He knew it wasn't but he hoped she might assure him otherwise. This season in Auster was generally mild, barring the previous one, and he was fairly certain the time of year wasn't the cause. "I'm Sota by the way; forgive my rudeness. My mind is elsewhere."

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!