An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
10-14-2021, 08:31 PM
He felt Hika shiver beside him, and he leaned his cheek against his friends. Feeling the plush fur and warmth of the other frightened boy. As they huddled there, shivering and quiet in the hallow and the night moved around them. Mortis knew sleep wouldn't come to either wolf. "Me too, Hika. Whatever happens, I'm glad I'm here with you." He whispered softly back, closing his eyes. He could hear the snuggling of the nose of a large creature near by. Whatever had been thumping around out there was closing in. He clutched Hika closer to him, his own breath a little harsh.

The sound came closer yet, and Mortis tensed. His hackles raising once more. He pushed a paw into Hika, trying to force the other boy a little further behind him in the cramped quarters. Trying to place himself between Hika and whatever threat was out there. Whatever it was, it couldn't have him. Ot wouldn't. Moetis would die before he let anything - ghost, demon, or otherwise - hurt his friend. He could feel his blood pumping in his chest his emotions surging violently through him. With them came a truth he had always been too afraid to admit to himself.