Large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-14-2021, 09:58 PM
CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"

The other wolf spoke, admitting that he had in fact seen whatever had just happened, and Belladonna sighed. At least she wasn't seeing things, but what had she gotten herself into moving down here? None of these strange things were happening before when she lived in Ashen! Briefly she wondered what Malachai was doing in Ashen and how he and Panic were taking it if it was happening up there as well. If not, well, she certainly regretted living down here.

Regardless, they were gone now and she was starting to settle. It was unfortunate to hear that they also didn't seem to be familiar with the strange happenings. "I'm not from around here... I've just recently joined a pack here. This isn't normal, then?" She agreed hesitantly through a question, understanding that this was in fact not normal. She sighed another, deep breath in relief that she hadn't moved in to a living nightmare staged as a dream. He introduced himself then, in the middle of her thoughts, and pulled her back to whatever this was. "Belladonna, and don't worry about it. Do you know anything else about these.... strange bugs?" She didn't know what else to call them. Bugs didn't just disappear, but what else were they. Illusions?

hey, miss murder,