size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
10-14-2021, 10:27 PM
A slight chill ran through the fire-pelted wolf, causing him to shiver ever so slightly, chalking it up to the cooling weather as winter was fast approaching. It had been a long while since he'd gotten to enjoy the snowy winters here, he suspected he'd not enjoy it as much as he had before if he was being honest. 'Hello' Came the short reply. Not a big talker? That was fine, Ignatius was the same when he was younger, usually until an overly enthusiastic Sephira showed up to drag him out of his shell.

Settling as much as he could on the cold ground above the mine he cast a glance over his own still matted fur when the boy asked him if he was injured. For a moment Ignatius tensed, his mind automatically suspicious of the query, but he soon relaxed again. Of course the scent would be obvious. Casting a glance skyward Ignatius sighed, "Yeah little bit. I've been informed I might need a healer eventually." That might be putting it lightly, he really wasn't looking too hot if Arusi was to be believed but he preferred to lean a little more in the camp of hoping she was overreacting. At least until he had a plan and they started moving again, but, that was a later issue.

The temptation to drop a 'you should see the other guy' sort of comment was present but his better judgement said maybe this kid didn't need the full gist of what happened given the 'other guy' was rotting in a muddy depression somewhere slightly south of them and that wasn't really first chat content.