size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-14-2021, 11:54 PM
Aris crowded in practically under the larger male's head as he pried the rabbit open and exclaimed at it. Impatiently, trying to give him his first peek but also wanting to see herself. She barely waited for him to invite her before poking her much smaller head in there next to his. Cool! He prodded the rabbit's tiny heart, making the glow pulse weirdly, and Aris grinned. "What, glow?" she scoffed at his musing. "Nah I've dissected loads of animals and they've never glowed inside before. I wouldn't think we would either." She paused, thoughtful. "Though some wolves do glow on the outside, maybe they glow on the insides?" She made a thoughtful sound in her throat, considering. "I wonder if eating the weird glowing plants is making them glow? And how long it would take for that... I don't know... glowy-toxin to build up to make them glow on the outside. If wolves eat the glowing animals, do they start to glow inside too?" She eyed the rabbit speculatively, then sent a sidelong glance towards the other young wolf. She wasn't really into self experimentation but hey if he happened to take a big chomp of it she'd not protest the opportunity for scientific observation. "I'm Aris, by the way." Not a bad idea to build up rapport with the guy so he'd trust her if, you know, she needed to treat him for, say, eating a glowing rabbit and suddenly going all irradiated or something.