size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 21K
10-15-2021, 12:06 AM

TIME IS A BUTTERFLY, I'M RIPPING OFF WINGS

Her short, blunt response affirmed his mostly rhetorical statement. He wasn't paying quite as much attention as he normally might have, busily tearing the soil away from the edges of the burrow in hopes of slowly unearthing the unfortunate hare that had made the critical error of crossing his path. He could see her moving in his peripheral vision, but didn't dare look away for fear the faintly glowing animal would flee between his legs as soon as he took his eyes off of it. He thought he glimpsed trembling whiskers amidst the flying soil, but found himself once more losing part of his focus when Imperia spoke up again. The monochrome fae seemed to only speak in a monotone. "I dont remember who were my shitty "parents"." she grunted, earning a harsh chuff in response from the busily digging brute. "I dont care." the smaller damsel added, as though for good measure.

"Got it, little orphan Impy it is." he drawled with a lazy half smile, glancing her way for the barest moment. She wasn't paying him the slightest attention, instead focused on an inspection of the wall that sheltered them from a breeze blowing southwards as the sun set. He hauled a paw-sized stone out of his way, and found himself staring into the face of his quarry. The whites of its eyes rolled in terror, frantic gaze searching for a way out. Crouching down, the titan blocked the hare's path from the remains of its burrow. Thick haunches folded until he dropped them heavily into the snow, horns glinting in the low light of the impossibly long twilight. He cocked his heavy skull to one side, whiskey gold eyes narrowing as he got a better look at the terrified snowshoe. "Looks like you were right, Impy." he announced without looking up at the fae to ensure she was also looking. "It is blue. Are you hungry?" low vocals rumbled deep in his chest in mirthful tones as a wicked grin crossed his ruby stained maw.

SPEECH || actions || OTHERS

POE IS RATED M, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT HE IS PRONE TO ALL MANNER OF VIOLENCE AND CRUELTY.
NONE OF THIS REFLECTS HOW VIRGIL FEELS ABOUT YOU OR YOUR CHARACTER, PROMISE!