Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-15-2021, 12:23 AM
I can't destroy what isn't there
“You gave me strength when I needed it. You guarded this pack, and would have given your life for its wolves. You d- He cleared his throat “you did give your life for its wolves.” He said softly, knowing Naiche would be remembered. Perhaps he ought to carve the names of the wolves he had loved and lost on the Obelisk. He never would have thought or wished for the need of such a thing. But if they must pass, he would find a way to remember them. Now, and forever.

He gave a soft, watery laugh. Half exasperation, half defeat with a sprinkle of amusement at Naiche’s words. “Truth. My protection was always guaranteed.” He agreed. He let out a soft sigh. “I want to shake you for accepting your death so easily, but appreciate it too. Even in death, you seek to give me support and strength.” he said, turning his face upwards into the dripping rain. He could swear he tasted salt on his lips, but perhaps that as simply from his tears. “Very well, Naiche. We will mourn you, but the world will keep spinning.”

"Speech"