size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
10-15-2021, 12:35 AM

Naiche seemed amused at the warlord's words about what he would have done and then correcting it too had.  Having set firm rules and morals for himself had helped Naiche feel confident at most times.  He didn’t have to like a decision to know it was the right one.  

“If it helps, I think it is easier to accept one’s own death than having to live with another dying.” Naiche glanced behind him at the fog for a moment then back towards Sirius, “I have no idea how this works yet so I have no idea if I’ll be able to watch you or not.”  If he could watch his son or not.  Naiche hoped so.  “I know time has passed simply due to being here and you already knowing of it but I don’t know how long or what's happened since.  I have no idea if that changes.  I believe I have to go now.”

Naiche turned to walk away, glancing back, “Goodbye Sirius.  I know you are strong and that you love everyone in the pack.  They were my family as well so take good care of all of them.  I’m counting on you.  If you can do that then I can be at peace.” What was to come as he left?  Naiche didn’t know, only that something called him to leave.  He was no longer bound to those that lived.

"Naiche"
[Image: WE5CTgt.png]