Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
10-15-2021, 12:37 AM

The small purple girl, she introduced herself as Skadi, was more notable than she'd first assumed, the color of her pelt seemed to shift slightly under the light of the unwaning moon. Stranger and somewhat mesmerizing in its own right. Her attention was pulled back to Gossamer however as a question was directed at her and she laughed, glancing at the lights as they danced around the three young women, some blinking out and others seeming to pop into existence out of nowhere. "Maybe." She said, even feeling brazen enough to flash a wink at the clearly confused Skadi. "God moves in mysterious ways, and not even I claim to know what he means in everything he does, at least not all the time."

Faith turned her gaze upwards, dual-toned eyes focusing on the still full moon and her voice becoming softer, more speaking for herself than others. "Though I do wish he'd be more clear."

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.