size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
10-15-2021, 01:07 AM

thinking "speech" "others"
If there was one thing he could appreciate about his niece, she was more than capable of taking orders. As the pair moved carefully to flank the odd trio of hypnotized animals, he paid attention to the pink furred girl with a few quick glances. She moved quite oddly, with her skull tipped to one side ever so slightly as she observed their quarry. Without the time to dwell on it, the phoenix waited for her to be in position to strike. He offered a small nod to the silver eyed yearling, a short downward jerk of his chin to signal the start of their final move. Then, the pair leapt into action. What alarmed Mephistopheles the most was the unsettling stillness of the animals as the wolves closed in with fangs glinting in the moonlight. It was only when his fangs nicked the flesh of the doe's lower neck that she moved. While Relm secured the struggling, crying doe, he sunk his fangs into her neck and snapped his head up to tear away the tender flesh of her throat. As the mottled violet doe crumpled to the ground, the other animals that had lurked nearby fled into the undergrowth.

Bracing the deer on the ground with his own bulk, forepaws pinning her shoulder down while she kicked frantically and gurgled through the mess of her trachea, he looked to his niece. With a small tip of his head, he offered her a sanguine stained grin. "Let us take a look at what we have," he crooned, plush banner sweeping back and forth over his hips. When the final death throes of their quarry had subsided into the occasional spasm, he stepped off of the doe's carcass and leaned in close. He certainly hadn't imagined the strange flecks of pale fur along her flanks, though he hadn't been granted the best look at them from his vantage point on the other side of the clearing. However, the dim glow that might have been woven through the strands of hair was so faint now that he couldn't say for certain that it was not simply the pale moonlight playing tricks on his eyes. "What do you think, my dear?" sky blue gaze lifted to fix upon the familiar features of his niece, auds perked curiously.

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster