Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-15-2021, 01:14 AM

It was incredibly hard for Recluse to miss the changes that had taken over the night, it was her time after all. It certainly didn't help that she was pregnant again, the strange going ons only putting her more on edge considering her current state. Still, she would not ignore her other duties, especially to those of her older children. When Misery called for her the pale alpha would adjust her course and approach her son.

"Yes my love?" She asked, sliding up beside her son, though her now visibly bulging abdomen kept her from getting as close as she might have otherwise, her cherry gaze swept down towards the water, the glowing blue of the "fireflies" reflecting off the surface, not yet seeing the fish through the heightened glare of the full moon and all the glowing lights.

"Speech" Think

Art by Ulfeid3
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.