gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-15-2021, 01:21 AM

It was surprising to hear a stranger's voice this deep into one of Boreas' creepiest forests and Jigsaw's ears perked, first suspicious, then curious as the very spikey girl approached him. Her voice was kind and so he offered her a sad smile, though he diverted his eyes away from her mohawk quickly to try and resist requesting a touch of it. There was familiarity there, though Jigsaw could not quite put a time or place or even name to the feeling. Whatever it was, she felt like a friend, which was enough for Jigsaw to know better then lie.

"No." He admitted, lifting his paw and swiping it across the damp soil in annoyance. "I came here to figure out why things glow - my plants and herbs at home, that is - but I'm not any closer to answers. I can't catch a test subject, it's so hard to see in this fog." In the back of his mind was that gently prodding encouragement of, maybe if you touch it, Jigsaw, you'll figure out what the glow means. Shutting down the urge was getting harder and harder each time he watched a bit of fungus bloom with color, then fade once more.

"Speech"

[Image: jigsaw.png]